The economic impact of corona virus and the subsequent lockdown is deep, wide ranging and no respecter of history or reputation.
We have worked closely, providing support services such as outplacement workshops, with a number of clients who have had to implement redundancies and there is no doubt that a professional and considered approach to assisting those affected find new roles pays dividends in terms of the whole process, the employers reputation and morale of remaining staff.
- Redundancy affects all of the workforce not just those leaving
- Redundancies handled badly can make it more difficult to recruit when business improves
- Many employees will have long service and little or no recent experience of preparing CVs and applying for jobs.
- Very often graphic designers produce the worst CVs
- Job seekers need to understand:
- Transferable skills and what makes them attractive to employers
- How to prepare a good CV
- How to prepare and ace an interview
Our redundancy / outplacement support service is provided on a not for profit basis. The service can support a few individuals up to entire staffs.
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a support plan for your business.