Field Service Engineer | Packaging Machinery | North | £45k salary
With an impressive career development path and an unrivalled training programme, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to play an essential role in the expansion of one of Europe’s leading packaging machinery manufacturers. You will travel across the North of the UK working alongside a team of skillful engineers.
Field Service Engineer | Packaging Machinery | North | £45k
This award winning company designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of innovative packaging machinery to key manufacturers. An outstanding organisation who operate within an industry leading purpose-built facility boasting some of the most technologically advanced packaging and conversion equipment on the market.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, investigating and repairing machine faults of both Electrical and a Mechanical nature
- Planning and preparing the correct parts/equipment and resource needed for repairs
- Ensuring clear communication of escalations/ problems / concerns or delays to the CSC / Supervisor / Customer and follow up with a report if required
- Field-based role with travel across the North of the UK
Key attributes required:
- Dual skilled with a emphasis on electrical engineering
- Previous experience working on packaging machinery
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a high pressure and demanding environment
- Ability to travel and comfortable working on site with key customers
This is an unmissable opportunity for an driven individual to join an award winning business with excellent progression opportunities. If you feel you fit the criteria, contact Mercury Search & Selection today!