Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | North | £45k – £50k basic plus an excellent commission structure
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader in small format which is at the cutting edge of digital print working with high profile clients across multiple sectors. They boast a great level of support for its business development team, offering an extensive training programme to support you develop and excel within your new role. They pride themselves on providing stability and understanding client needs.
Business Development Manager | Small Format Digital Print | North | £45k -£50k basic plus an excellent commission structure
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business across the North
- Identifying leads and building relationships with prospective customers
- Liaising with all key stakeholders throughout the order process
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Experience of working in the print industry
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record working with small format digital print
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- High level of customer service to help grow existing accounts
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a diverse range of market sectors
An excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK’s market leaders for digital print.