Production Manager | Screen Department – Print & Promotional Merchandise | West Yorkshire
A fantastic career opportunity for a Production Manager to join a company with real vision and drive. Offering exceptional training, development and transparent routes for you to progress, this is an unmissable chance during a time of exciting growth to gain control of production planning and thrive within the business.
Production Manager | Screen Department – Print & Promotional Merchandise | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Supplying some of the world’s most dynamic and recognisable brands, this company has an incredible client portfolio across the retail and entertainment sectors. They have invested significantly in new machinery and have some exciting plans for the next 12 months. With big ambitions they are a company achieving huge success.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 35 members of staff within the screen department
- Ensuring all process supervisors are aware of performance requirements and are meeting their set KPIs
- Creating and maintaining capacity plans to ensure all staff and machines are running at maximum efficiency.
- Organising, controlling and monitoring the flow of production and ensuring quality is maintained
- Monitoring all supervisor performances and working with them to monitor full teams performance.
- Ensuring all machines are maintained, the factory is clean and all team members adhere to 5S principles
Key attributes required:
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation (both verbally and written)
- Previous experience managing a production team.
- Ability to be both proactive and able to react speedily when needed
- Knowledge and experience working with lean manufacturing principles, 5S, 6 Sigma etc.
- Ability to manage chance and perform well under pressure
If you fit this criteria, apply today to find out more!